Lunes, Disyembre 8, 2014

Journal 16: BUS560M Learning Reflection

This marks the last entry of this blog for the subject. The term is almost over and the two week holiday vacation coming. It is an amazing event in an MBA student’s life and this would probably be the longest holiday season ill have as an MBA student/working professional. I’m looking forward to surf, reunite with my family and to go around the islands of the Caramoan soon.

This class opened my eyes to real life situations that’s happening not only within an organization but to the whole Philippine economy. Every lecture and session created a mindset of how to do business as a manager considering all aspects and not sacrificing one. It made me a better decision maker with 360  degree perspective of every situation.

I thank La Salle and Ms. Pia for tirelessly inculcating values to us. I would definitely utilize all that I have learned in this subject on my day to day corporate affairs.

This subject made me a distinct LASALLIAN MBA student.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento