Sabado, Disyembre 6, 2014

Journal 13: Service Learning Part III - Faith and Selflessness

Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
Ephesians 3:7-10




My life will be forever be changed because of these children, I never imagine I would be so attached to this kids. Faith is something really important for me, Ive always view eternal perspective on my mind but only for myself and my family. 

How come this kids pray about us when where gone?

How come theyre so selfless?

They taught me something I would never forget - that we are all brothers and sisters in Christ and we should love one another as much as He loves us. 

I really wanted to see this kids grow with faith, patience and persistence.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento