Biyernes, Disyembre 5, 2014

Journal 12: Service Learning Journal Part II - Reach Out!

Be the "techy" member of the team, I started pushing to create a page to support the kids of Dela Paz.

https://www.facebook.com/delapazkids

This acts as the easiest way to reach people and eventually garner support from other groups who´s into civic activities.


It gained fast support, I was able to have company executives to like the page. I was also able to invite and expat to join us.

These are just the first steps we are going to take to make the page and community active. I will invite more and hopefully garner support from different groups. I just really want these kids to grow in FAITH and be EDUCATED. I see them as future leaders, I know they will because I feel it and im not going to stop until that happens. These kids are more like a family to my group now.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento