Biyernes, Oktubre 10, 2014

Journal 4: Career and Life Plan





Ensign 
Inspired by the Ensign "a compass" found in the Book of Mormon, God as the following guidance for directions to go to Israel.  This is an attempt to create a 25 year Life Plan to guide my decisions and visualize concrete future goals foregoing and horizon not just as a business leader but as a child of God magnifying my mission and reason for being.

"A man filled with the love of God, is not content with blessing his family alone, but ranges through the whole world, anxious to bless the whole human race"
Joseph Smith


Personal Vision Statement
I am a daughter of God and came with the birthright something that is beautiful and divine, I know this deep into my soul.

As CS Lewis said: "It is a serious thing to live in a society of possible gods and goddesses, to remember that the dullest and most uninteresting person you can talk to may one day be a creature which, if you saw it now, you would be strongly tempted to worship.  ... There are no ordinary people.  ... Your neighbor is the holiest object presented to your senses "(" The Weight of Glory, "in Screwtape Proposes a Toast and Other Pieces [1974], 109-10).


Personal Mission Statement
As a covenant child, I will serve the Lord and keep his commandments.  And I will magnify my mission and my callings as a business leader, influence organizations and institutions' culture, foster help for the needy, continuously bless and serve my fellow in the Christian community.

25 YEAR LIFE PLAN GOALS AND DREAMS

Priority Area
Goals
Description
Time Frame
Eternal Salvation
To be Married in the Temple
Find an eternal companion and be married for time and eternity doing righteous duties as husband and wife. Magnifying priesthood duties.
2,017
To be with my family sealed for time and eternity
This is important not just for myself but to save generations and be sealed with them up to the next life
2,015
Study the Scriptures
Listen to the promptings and feed souls cravings for Gods words
life time
To become a missionary and servant of the Lord
Give more of myself to others, teach and convert
life time
Be an example of goodness, compassion, and charity
Do more outreach and service, become more actively involved in Christ's teachings
life time
Always attend sacrament meeting, and keep the Sabbath day holy
Follow Gods commandments
life time
Pray regularly and with more purity of purpose
Keep my spirit connected
life time
Circumstance Personal and Family Life
Hold family home evening
Work on the Family's Faith
life time
Work on family history
Research on my family's genealogy and perform baptism of the dead to those family members who were not given the chance to be converted and saved
life time
Stay close and in touch with my family 
Continue communication with current family members and build connections with distant relatives
life time
Make time for important family events
 Birthdays, My parents 25th anniversary, wedding, graduation
life time
Help my family pursue their goals and dreams
Support and help my parents, brother, husband, kids and other family members to achieve their goals and dreams.
life time
Travel around the world
Visit Europe, Northern American Region, Southern American Region, Middle East, Asia, Africa Region, Australia and the Pacific
life time
Be fluent in French, Spanish, German and Swedish languages
Take courses and continue connection and communication with Ex patriates
2,020
Financial Security
Buy insurance policies for self and family, invest, diversify investments across businesses, stocks, liquid cash, UITF, treasury funds, growth funds, and real estate
start now and must be secured by year 2020
Education
Finish MBA Degree
This is on-going but im also working full time. I should be able to graduate on time frame specified.
2,016
Pursue CFA charter
Equip myself with knowledge in the financial industry and I should be able to pass qualifications, research and panels on the time frame specified
2,018
LOMA pursue charters levels 1-4
Explore and learn the basics on portfolio management, financial investments, wealth management and securing finances. I should be certified with all levels on the time frame specified.
2,017
RFC pursue charter
To become a registered global financial analyst.
2,016
ACEP pursue charter
Obtain financial charter on the time frame specified.
2,016
Attend regional conferences
Go to Paris, travel across Europe and Asia
start by 2014
Share knowledge with AXA Asia Conglomerates
Right now I am sharing e-learning modules I developed myself across our AXA conglomerates in the region and partners in the Philippines.


started in 2013

Professional Goals
Grow continuously in the corporate ladder
Obtain senior management position in any multinational investment company and foster a culture that helps employees. Work together and establish a culture of trust and achievement.
2,017
Become an expert in the financial industry
on-going
life time
Build a consultancy based training team
Share best practices and experience to difference sectors across the country so as to help fellow Filipinos
2,020
Become the Philippines first e-learning based training consultancy leader
Share best practices and experience to difference sectors across the country so as to help fellow Filipinos
2,020
Pursue an Ex patriate career
Accommodate existing national practices and learn abroad. After learning, go back to the Philippines and become an ambassador for change.
start by 2017

OATH

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, black and white, bond and free all of the goals I stipulated in this plan.

In the event or for reasons beyond my control, any of the above stipulated goals could not be achieved, I shall take it upon myself to review and re-assess such goals assure to remain consistent with my vision and mission.

I sweat to look for ways to serve others, to focus outward instead of on my own problems. Keep reminded myself that I am a lawful heir, according to the flesh, and have been hid from the world with Christ in God.

This plan is the beginning of my mission to fulfill ...



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento