Lunes, Setyembre 15, 2014

Preface

Prior to pursuing my Masters Degree of Business Administration, I used to be an academic scholar in this institution for my undergraduate degree.  Then on, I knew I was to pursue graduate school but uncertain of what it would be.

Until I was exposed to the country's corporate finance and business background, I decided that I have a role to play.  I need to do something to implement change in the country's political, ethical and institutional systems.  Taking this degree is my attempt to build my credentials, to not just stand and do nothing when I know that my fellow Filipino people needs me.

I knew this university foregoing decisions will guide my future goals and visualize concrete horizon and not just as a business leader but as a child of God magnifying my mission and reason for being.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento